South Australian Treasurer Kevin Foley is leading a trade mission made up of union officials and the state’s automotive component makers to seek contracts in China. The suppliers include Futuris Automotive Corp. Ltd., SAGE Automotive Group and AI Automotive Pty Ltd. An Australian Mfg. Workers Union spokesman says Chinese auto makers might be interested in what the Australians are offering. “If we are able to provide parts that are quite complicated, and the value-added type parts, then ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Official Leads Auto Supplier Trade Mission to China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.