An Australian government panel will conduct a comprehensive review of the future of the country’s struggling automotive industry. The government also is asking the productivity commission to undertake modeling on economy-wide effects of future assistance options to help with the panel’s examination of the industry, public debate and the government’s deliberations in this area. The review follows Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd.’s announcement it will close its domestic manufacturing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Panel to Weigh Future of Domestic Auto Industry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.