CANBERRA – Australia's new-vehicle sales continued at record levels in April, powered by strong demand for small cars and SUVs, leading the industry to believe the 1 million-unit sales mark can be reached this year for the first time ever. The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries reports sales rose 7%, or 5,025 units, to 76,330 units in April, beating year-ago's record, but down 10,096 units from 86,426 deliveries in March. The chamber notes sales traditionally slow in April in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Record April Sales Show Trend Toward Small Cars, SUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.