Australian new-vehicle sales in October hit a record 89,289 vehicles, up 11.7% on year-ago’s 79,930 units thanks to a renewed interest in SUVs and a rebound in the passenger-car segment. Industry sales in the first 10 months rose 8.6% to 871,751 vehicles, a gain of 69,345 units compared with prior-year, as the market continues its charge toward an expected 1 million-plus sales year. The Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries says October’s result was more than 8,000 units ahead of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Record October Sales Sparked by SUV Rebound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.