Australian importer Ateco Automotive Pty. Ltd. says it plans to sell a full range of Chinese-built cars, including 4-wheel-drive and commercial vehicles, in Australia beginning in 2008. â€śWe intend to have a full range of cars that would compete closely with Kia (Motor Corp.),â€ť Ateco owner and governing director Neville Crichton tells the Herald-Sun newspaper. â€śIt might take 18 months to get to that, but the people we are working with have a clear development program and will complete the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ozâ€™s Ateco to Start Selling Chinese Cars in 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.