Australia's 4-year record-breaking run in new-vehicle sales appears to be over, as September deliveries decline 5.3% to 79,993 units from year-ago's 84,440. The result pushed year-to-date sales down 3.6% to 722,376 units. New-car sales are 2.6% lower at 447,376 units and SUV sales are off 8.0% at 127,475. Light-duty truck sales fell 3.0% to 124,255 units, while heavy-duty truck deliveries were up 1.2% to 22,982. Medium and large-car sales made something of a comeback in September, with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz September Sales Tumble" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.