CANBERRA – Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd. declares the first use of interactive television advertising here a success, with thousands of pay-TV viewers requesting electronic brochures for the new Toyota Hilux pickup. "I'd say we are 50% higher than our expectations, but we were pretty conservative upfront," Marketing Communications Manager Peter Evans says of reaction to the campaign. (See related story: Remote-Controlled Brochures) Toyota Hilux He declines to give the exact ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Toyota Says Interactive Ads Exceeding Expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.