Chrysler Group adds a Limited front-wheel-drive model to its Chrysler Pacifica lineup for customers who want all the bells and whistles but do not need all-wheel-drive capability. The ’06 Limited will be priced at $34,810, not counting the $730 destination fee, when it goes on sale in March. The 6-passenger cross/utility vehicle features 3-row side-curtain airbags, traction control, leather heated seats, power moon roof, ParkSense rear back-up system, power liftgate and more. Optional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pacifica Expands With Luxury FWD Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.