Chrysler Group President and CEO Dieter Zetsche confirms pricing for the new ’03 Chrysler Pacifica sports wagon has been set, part of the final “quality gate” through which the new vehicle passed Dec. 19. But the pricing will not be announced at the Detroit auto show, as expected. The auto maker does not want to steal thunder from the product unveils planned. Pacifica pricing is expected to be released shortly after the show concludes.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pacifica Pricing Set But Undisclosed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.