Renault SA takes another step in its plans to increase annual sales from 2.5 million to 4 million vehicles by 2010 with the announcement of an agreement to build its Logan small car in India. The right-hand-drive Logan model will be manufactured in India by a proposed 51:49 joint venture between Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M) and Renault. Renault Logan Renault Chairman Louis Schweitzer and M&M Chairman Keshub Mahindra this week signed a formal agreement creating the JV, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pact Paves Way for Indian Logan Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.