FRANKFURT, Germany – The Premier Automotive Group debuted four high-line vehicles and one sleek concept car at the Frankfurt auto show, but none was more important than a little entry-level redesigned Volvo. The second-generation Volvo S40 lacks the flash, dash and high price of some of its PAG stablemates sharing the Frankfurt stage, most notably an ultra-luxury, super-fast Aston Martin DB9 priced at $200,000. But the wiry Volvo compact offers highest hopes in Ford Motor Co.-owned PAG’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PAG Luxury Group Pushes Products and Profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.