The Premier Automotive Group keeps coming up, even with the Wolfman on his way out, so let me make this perfectly clear: PAG is a sideshow. The future of Ford Motor Co. will not be determined by how many Aston Martins, Jaguars, Land Rovers or Volvos Ford sells. Ford’s future depends on how many cars and particularly trucks, Ford sells in the U.S. Because that is where the money is. I was talking to Susan Jacobs, the luxury car analyst (Jacobs & Associates), and she was saying, too, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PAG is a Sideshow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.