DEARBORN, MI – Don’t wait for the other shoe to drop in the wake of Lincoln Mercury’s return here from California, because Ford Motor Co. is keeping one foot on each side of the Mississippi. It's been a year since Ford Motor Co. opened its Premier Automotive Group headquarters in Irvine. So says the auto maker’s president and chief operating officer. For the second time this year, Nick Scheele squelches speculation that Ford’s Premier Automotive Group (PAG) will vacate its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PAG Staying Put: Scheele" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.