NEW YORK – The new Panamera sedan, which gets the credit for eking out a 6.0% first-quarter sales gain for Porsche Cars North America Inc., is meeting objectives for the brand, a top U.S. executive says. PCNA has delivered more than 2,500 Panameras since the premium sedan debuted six months ago, with deliveries so far in 2010 totaling 1,485. More importantly, 80% of Panamera sales have pulled buyers away from other brands, the auto maker says. The car competes with the Mercedes S-Class ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Panamera Paces Porsche's Sales Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.