PARIS – Diesel-powered cars soon will gain significant market share in the U.S., South Korea, India and China, say car makers and suppliers participating in a roundtable event at the recent Equip Auto exhibition here. For countries concerned about carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions – the main greenhouse gas – and for consumers interested in good mileage, acceleration and durability, diesels are the economic choice, says Jean Martin Folz, chairman of PSA Peugeot Citroen and moderator of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Panel Says Diesels to Have Their Day in America, Asia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.