TRAVERSE CITY, MI – Go ahead, be courageous. Tell your customers when they’ve screwed up. That was the advice of panelists attempting to “Revive, Revise or Replace the Broken Business Model” Tuesday at the Management Briefing Seminars. The current business model within the North American auto industry is unacceptable to many suppliers struggling for survival in the face of aggressive price cuts from the Big Three. How to fix it? Judging by the remarks of panelists Tuesday, the solution ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Panel Urges Supplier Honesty" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.