More Stories The needs and desires of modern moms are hot topics for minivan makers. And moms – not dads – seem to be the sole target for minivan marketers. Do moms want a high-stylin’ minivan – a phrase that would have been absurdly oxymoronic until the advent of the ’04 Nissan Quest? Or do they crave unprecedented levels of substance that define the new Toyota Sienna? Fortunately for Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Toyota Motor Corp., all moms aren’t alike. And fortunately for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Parents Get Lucky: Innovation Returns to Minivan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.