PARIS – For years, California regulators have been dreaming of the kind of headlines that came out of the recent Paris auto show. Among them: “Paris Offers Drivers Electric Cars to Beat Pollution” and “Electric Cars Shine at Paris Auto Show.” More than 30 electric cars were displayed at the show from six established auto makers as well as 16 new entrants to the transportation market. These were extended-range electric vehicles, not hybrid-electric vehicles or any other type of half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"In Paris, Electricity is in the Air" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.