This month's Paris auto show sees the debut of new versions of several of Europe's most popular vehicles. Open to the public Sept. 30 to Oct. 15, the exhibition showcases new products and technology from the world's automakers and suppliers. Some of the year's most anticipated new car unveilings will happen French style during one of the industry's busiest auto exhibitions. Ford Motor Co. is using the show to launch its new Mondeo. Ford says the car has an all-new exterior design ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Paris show previews plenty of new engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.