SHANGHAI — U.S.-based automotive supplier Park-Ohio Holdings Corp. forms a joint venture with Shanghai Electric Appliance Group Corp. to manufacture bolts for the Chinese auto industry. Park-Ohio says it was motivated to set up its business in China by China's pending entry into the World Trade Organization. The company reportedly has signed documents to establish the JV with the Chinese firm's Shanghai Fasteners unit. The team expects to start operations in late 2001, with an annual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Park-Ohio forms automotive bolt-making JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.