ArvinMeritor Inc. says it expects to produce about 1.4 million diesel particulate filters by 2008, the same year the supplier will be ramping up production of a next-generation solution for particulate aftertreatment. Claiming the No.1 position for original-equipment exhaust systems worldwide, ArvinMeritor landed its first contract for diesel particulate filters in 2003 and now has eight customers using the devices on 15 separate vehicle platforms, most of them in Europe, says Juan De La ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Particulate Vaporizer Starts Production in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.