The new ’05 Pathfinder rolls off the line at Nissan North America Inc.’s Smyrna, TN, manufacturing plant Aug. 30. It marks the first time the vehicle has been built in North America, adding to Smyrna’s roster of models, which includes the Maxima, Altima, Frontier and Xterra. The previous-generation Pathfinder was built at Nissan’s Kyushu, Japan, plant. With the addition of Pathfinder, Smyrna’s annual output rises to 550,000 units. The Pathfinder’s new 4L V-6 engine is being produced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pathfinder Has Job 1 at Smyrna" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.