Robert Bosch GmbH saves itself more than A$14 million ($11 million) thus far as it takes control of Australian automotive brake maker Pacifica Group Ltd. The A$298 million ($236.3 million) bid through wholly owned subsidiary Robert Bosch Investment Nederland BV has attracted 50.86% of the shares in Pacifica, and the European giant says it will integrate the Australian company into its Chassis Systems Brakes operations. Last July, Bosch first approached Pacifica, offering A$2.40 ($1.90) a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Patience Saves Bosch in Pacifica Deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.