NEW ORLEANS – Mitsubishi Motors North America’s Lancer Evolution, the high-performance version of the Lancer compact car long available in most other markets, goes on sale in the U.S. next week. All-new Lancer Evolution delivers supercar performance at bargain price. The car’s U.S. availability finally answers a clamor from Mitsubishi aficionados for the turbocharged, all-wheel-drive, high-performance 4-door sedan that has carved a fanatical following in many other countries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Patient Enthusiasts Rewarded with Bargain-Priced Lancer Evo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.