The recent absence of General Motors Corp. Vice Chairman Harry J. Pearce, who was diagnosed with leukemia last year, at two high-profile company activities again would seem to cast doubts about whether the 57-year-old executive can be considered a legitimate candidate to eventually succeed Chairman John F. Smith Jr. But GM President and Chief Operating Officer G. Richard Wagoner Jr., who is the other front runner for Mr. Smith's position, says Mr. Pearce remains active in company business. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pearce Absences Raise Questions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.