A breakthrough in theft-proof car windows is claimed for SupaGlass, developed by Pentagon Auto-Tint Ltd. in London, Europe's leading automotive window film application specialist. The side window impact protection system is an effective barrier to smash-and-grab break-ins of parked cars and those stopped at traffic halts. SupaGlass employs a 300-micron (0.01-in.) transparent polyester-based membrane bonded to the inner face of each window. The membrane can resist repeated blows against ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pentagon shows shatterproof window film" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642