Peregrine Systems Inc. unveils its Get2Factory.com, an automotive and heavy manufacturing portal for the procurement of direct and indirect goods at AutoTech 2000, a 3-day technology forum for automakers and suppliers held in Detroit. Dan Longton, Peregrine senior director-Automotive Solutions, says the system was created in part to address the fact that many Tier Two suppliers are using fax machines and phones rather than web-based forms of communication to link with customers. “Our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peregrine Unveils Get2Factory.com" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.