The performance craze – particularly where light trucks are concerned – is pumping up demand for aftermarket electronic engine controls. The boom is evident at Hypertech, which expects soon to fill out its line of high-performance electronic engine control "Power Programmers" for domestic cars and trucks and turn its attention for the first time to imports. "Sometime during the next year we will have done every domestic vehicle we intend to do with the Power Programmer," says Hypertech ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Performance Truck Trend Fuels Demand for Aftermarket Chips" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.