Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) will launch a new compact car later this year that will replace both its Kancil and Kelisa models. Perodua Managing Director Hafiz Bakar says there will be three variants of the new vehicle, which is expected to account for 30% of the auto maker’s estimated sales of 161,000 units this year. The car is forecast to comprise 50% of Perodua’s total sales in 2008. “We will have one (model) catering to the 660cc, 850cc and 1L (engine) segments, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Perodua to Launch Kancil, Kelisa Replacement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642