Malaysiaâs national auto maker Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) has been caught off guard by the enthusiastic reaction to the launch of its new MyVi car and has yet to release another new model this year. The auto maker had said after the MyVi launched last year it planned to produce a new model each year. âWhen we launched the MyVi last year, we did not expect such an overwhelming response, which took over half of our production,â Managing Director Hafiz Bakar tells the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Perodua MyVi Car Output Canât Meet Demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.