Malaysian national auto maker Perusahaaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) says it will enter the Indonesian market with its popular Myvi car by the second half of next year. Managing Director Hafiz Bakar says in a published report the auto maker’s entrance will be timely, as the Indonesian automotive market is expected to recover later in 2007. The Myvi will be marketed in Indonesia through PT Astra International. Perodua now exports to the U.K., Middle East, Nepal, Cyprus and Sri ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Perodua Myvi to Enter Indonesia Next Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.