Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd is projecting record sales of 176,000 units next year, driven by its newly launched multipurpose vehicle Managing Director Hafiz Bakar tells reporters at the MPV’s media unveiling the auto maker plans to produce 4,100 of the vehicles per month, a number he hopes will match monthly sales. The 1.5L MPV is codenamed D46T and will be priced at 56,000-64,000 ringgit ($16,450-$18.600). It goes on sale Nov. 23. The vehicle, “which will have a cheeky name from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Perodua Pins Hopes of Record Sales in 2010 on New MPV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.