Malaysia’s Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (Perodua) is expected to announce a deal next month to assemble vehicles for Toyota Motor Corp. Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd., 51% owned by Toyota, owns 51% of Perodua's manufacturing arm – the Perodua Auto Corp. Sdn Bhd. "It is only a natural turn of events. Perodua is manufactured by Daihatsu, which is owned by Toyota," an industry source tells the Malaysian Star newspaper. "So, it is a natural progression." The deal is in the initial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Perodua in Production Talks with Toyota" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642