TROY, MI – It was at the 1999 Frankfurt Motor Show that Delphi Automotive Systems Corp. CEO J.T. Battenberg III first announced a new technology partnership between his company and French auto maker PSA Peugeot Citroen. The announcement came just months after Delphi gained independence from General Motors Corp., so the prospects of new business with another auto maker, Europe’s second-largest producer behind Volkswagen AG, made the deal a slam-dunk for Delphi. Today, that partnership ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot 206 Concept Loaded with Delphi Content" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.