PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen's Citroen brand sales in China doubled in the first quarter, precipitating a wake-up call for the auto maker that Citroen cars for the first time may be overtaking Peugeot brand sales. "We are not satisfied with 40%" of PSA group sales, says Claude Satinet, managing director of the Citroen brand. Sales of Citroen cars have trailed the Peugeot brand since Peugeot bought its French rival in 1974. Throughout the recent years of PSA’s booming growth, Citroen has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Brand Sees Reversal of Fortune as Citroen Sales Swell" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.