FRANKFURT – The Peugeot 407 Elixir concept unveiled here is a version of the 407 coming next year, using the platform and styling cues of the real car in an exaggerated way. The concept combines dynamism and elegance, with its long front overhang and a “generous” rear end, says Frederic Saint-Geours, PSA Peugeot Citroen executive vice-president-Peugeot brand. The 407 Elixir is presented as a coupe whose high back end allows rear seat passengers some head room. Enormous rear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Elixir Gives Strong Hint of Upcoming 407" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.