Special Coverage Frankfurt Auto Show FRANKFURT – Automobiles Peugeot SA unveils one of the few surprises at the auto show here, with a 98.5-in. (250-cm), 4-person electric vehicle that’s half way between a scooter and a car. The bb1 takes its name from a Peugeot bb car launched early last century, but which also sounds a little bit like “baby” in French. The concept is a serious study of an idea Peugeot wants to pursue, says Gilles Bousac, the director of product planning for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot EV Concept Marries Car, Scooter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.