PSA Peugeot Citroen expands a joint venture agreement with China’s Dongfeng Motor Corp. for production of Peugeots in China. Production of the Peugeot model, not named but based on the 307 sedan platform, will begin in Wuhan in 2004. Peugeot cars were built in China earlier with Guangzhou Automotive Group, but that JV was taken over by Honda Motor Co. Ltd. Peugeot will contribute RMB625 million ($75.5 million) and Dongfeng will invest RMB375 million ($45.3 million) in Dongfeng Peugeot ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Expands JV Deal with Dongfeng" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.