MADRID – Following the launch of the Peugeot 508 sedan and SW models in the spring, PSA Peugeot Citroen announces the RXH diesel hybrid, which will expand the 508 range. The 2.0L Hdi FAF HYbrid4 200-hp engine will propel the new model, which debuts at the Frankfurt auto show in September. The 508 RXH, with 4-wheel drive, can run in 100% electric mode, a plus in navigating crowded cities, with mixed-cycle fuel consumption of 56 mpg (4.2 L/100 km), resulting in carbon-dioxide emissions of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Extends 508 Range With New 4X4 Diesel Hybrid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.