CANBERRA – Peugeot Automobiles Australia Ltd. will debut its new 407-model range at the Australian International Motor show in October. Dealers around the country will receive their first shipments of the cars, both the sedan and touring models, in mid-September in anticipation for a coordinated national launch. The vehicles will offer a choice of gasoline and diesel engines. Peugeot 407 The 407 also will offer Australians a number of firsts for its class. Among the innovations is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot to Introduce New 407 Line to Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.