PARIS – Automobiles Peugeot is launching a connected-car service in 10 Western European countries in April that will provide emergency and roadside assistance for the entire life of a vehicle. “We will be the first auto maker to bring about this change” to the connected car, says Hubert Tournu, who heads up the Peugeot Connect program. “We are already the leader in Europe for emergency assistance.” The system will be available as an option on the Peugeot 207 and 308 beginning in April, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot to Launch Connect Service in Western Europe in Spring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.