TURIN — Renault SA started it with the Megane Scenic. Fiat SpA replied with the Multipla, although it doesn’t reach the U.K. until late this year, and Vauxhall has just launched the Astra Zafira. The Citroen Xsara Picasso concept car is so close to production reality that few people will realize the difference when it goes on sale in Europe later this year. Ford Motor Co. has a Focus multi-purpose-vehicle (MPV) in the wings, Volkswagen AG, the inevitable Golf version. That seemingly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot prepares 307-based multi-purpose vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.