PARIS — Peugeot SA's replacement for its top-of-the-line 605 will be larger than its predecessor and more like the mid-range 406. Developed under the code name Z8, the actual name — either 607 or 707 — won't be determined until later this year. A prototype will be shown at the Frankfurt show in September and production will begin next January. Mechanically, the new vehicle will be more like the 406 than the 605, though no major assemblies will be shared. The suspension systems for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot replaces 605 with larger version" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.