CANBERRA – Peugeot-brand sales in Australia reached record levels in May for the fifth time in as many months. The best-ever May result of 663 Peugeot sales fell 13 units short of the 676 vehicles sold in March. Year-to-date sales are up 20% over year-ago, which was a record-breaking year for PSA Peugeot Citroen here. The Peugeot range is set to be bolstered by the addition of the 206 GTi 180 and the 307 CC convertible coupe, which will be Australia's first 4-seat cabriolet to feature ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Sales Set May Record in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.