PARIS -- PSA Peugeot Citroen has found that big business still is reluctant to purchase fleet cars at a pan-European level. But that could be changing, says Thierry Peugeot, head of the French auto maker’s international fleet sales. "There is a trend, a movement toward concentration in purchasing," he says. PSA has signed four pan-European deals in the 18 months since Thierry Peugeot, a member of the controlling family, became the first boss of the new branch. "We had requests in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Peugeot Seeks to Sell Fleet Cars on Broader Level" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.