Another elite member of the design community is striking out on his own. Marek Djordjevic, creator of the Rolls-Royce Phantom, has left the BMW-owned brand to launch a Los Angeles-area design business. His stint with BMW AG also saw him serve as creative director of the auto maker’s California design studio. Djordjevic’s move mirrors that of Henrik Fisker, who left Aston Martin late last year to establish Fisker Coachbuild. Fisker’s California-based company made its debut by unveiling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Phantom Designer Vanishes From Rolls-Royce" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.