The Philippine government is courting Ford Motor Co., hoping to convince the auto maker to put additional production facilities in the country. Gregory Domingo, Philippines Board of Investments chief, reportedly visited Ford’s Dearborn headquarters recently to lobby for production of more models in the Philippines Ford Motor Co. Philippines is the first local car maker to export a completely built-up (CBU) unit, the Ford Escape model to Thailand. Domingo says in reports Ford is waiting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Philippines Courts Ford for More Plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.