TURIN – When Pininfarina Industrie SpA celebrated the opening of its new engineering center in Cambiano last month, the ceremony was attended by hundreds of dignitaries, underscoring the respect the famed design house garners. In his welcome, Sergio Pininfarina, chairman of the Pininfarina group, said he was glad to be reaching his 50th year of working with the company established by his father in 1940. "With this new engineering center, 20 years after the first nucleus of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pininfarina Expands R&D with New Engineering Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642