SINTRA, Portugal — Pininfarina Group and the Portuguese government say they plan to work together to build prototypes of vehicles involving a “flexible, modular hybrid power train and platform” for use in the Portuguese market. The plan is part of “Project 3,” a program designed to find solutions to develop and produce an innovative modular hybrid vehicle to foster a new cycle in the Portuguese automotive industry.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pininfarina Teams Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.