SAO PAULO – The newly inaugurated Pirelli SpA tire factory in Feira de Santana, Bahia, Brazil is producing tires for Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Corp. in the U.S. The Bahia factory will increase Pirelli’s output to 1 million tires for the U.S. market, 800,000 for Ford and 200,000 for GM, says Roberto Falkenstein, development director for Pirelli in Latin America.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pirelli-Brazil Produces Tires for Ford, GM in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.